Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Food Issues

I can't live with food in the house. Not even oatmeal. I used to be able to live with oatmeal as long as there wasn't honey around. I don't know what changed that.

I don't know how my sister does it. She lives with pecans, cashews, almonds, macadamia nuts, dried apricots, raisins, cake batter, cheese, peanut butter - actually, the peanut butter is a problem for her.

"I told the roommate to hide it in his room," she told me. "I can't live with it. It's a trigger food."

Peanut butter would be difficult for me too. But still, my sister has those, 'This Strawberry Walks into a Bar,' in her cupboard. I love those things. 'This Blueberry Walks into a Bar' are good too.

And the thing is, I'm getting worse, not better with age.
Food issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment