Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Women On Top

6:57pm
Left work early today. Home now eating Spicy Ranchero Egg White Salad from Trader Joe's. Spooky weather today, hot and windy. A dusty wind. Anthony has rehearsal tonight. I'm staying in. Will read, write and watch the results for American Idol.

Last night 'girl's night in' was cancelled. Well, Steph, she cancelled. But my sister and I, we made a night of it at Barnes and Nobles. I hung out in the fiction section and picked up a book called, Women On Top. An anthology of erotic fiction by women. Dante, she hung out in the Self Improvement area. I joined her there later and we read John Gray's, 'When Mars and Venus Collide.'

After that I went home, ate two bowls of oatmeal, watched half an episode of Seinfeld and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment